Year after year, moviegoing remains the number one leisure activity in the United States. Annually, millions of young, affluent individuals visit the movies to be entertained. No other venue or medium provides the uniquely immersive environment of a movie theater. This platform provides a perfect medium for your organization, product or business to make an impact!
Cinema Facts & Demographics
- Moviegoers represent a younger, more diverse and more affluent audience.
- While TV gets most of its viewing Mon-Thur, 68% of Cinema’s audience are on the weekends, a perfect compliment to TV.
- Similarly, Cinema’s most popular time of year is during the summer months (May-Sep), when TV viewership is at a low.
- Cinema has a higher concentration of ages 18-49 (51%) than primetime broadcast TV (average 36.5% across the five major broadcast networks).
- Cinema’s median age of moviegoers is lower than all the major broadcast networks and many cable networks as well – Cinema’s median age is 30.5, compared to the five major broadcast networks, at 55.2
- The average household Income of moviegoers is $82,800, which is +14% higher than the average US person.
- 84% of all Hispanics and 70% of all African Americans go to the movies.
- 55% of all moviegoers go out to eat before or after going to the movies.
- 22% of all moviegoers go shopping before or after going to the movies.
- 2015’s Avengers: Age of Ultron had the 2nd highest-attended opening of all time.
On Screen Spots
Televisions are getting bigger each year. 60″ is quickly becoming the new standard, but no television compares to our 480″ screens. Feature your product, brand or organization on the largest screens in the region. Make an impact on hundreds of thousands of visitors each year. Space is limited. Reserve your spot today.
From a simple table with literature, to an inflatable archery range, to a 27′ tall statue, our lobby can accommodate a wide range of possibilities. There is no better way to make an impressions than in person. Take advantage of the thousands of visitors to Penn Cinema each week with an In-Lobby promotion. The possibilities are endless and space is available now.
Penn Cinema’s original programming and alternative content series bring fun and attractive opportunities for sponsors. Monday Night Movies, 10am Tuesdays, Summer Kids Camp and The MET Live in HD all have strong followings and attract different and diverse audiences. Put your organization in the spotlight. Sponsorships available now.
MetLife Stadium, Citizen’s Bank Ballpark, Giant Center, Clipper Magazine Stadium. Large companies make large impressions by attaching their name and brand to highly trafficked, highly publicized venues. You have the opportunity to make a similar impression on a smaller, more management scale at Penn Cinema. The next blockbuster could be featured in “Your Business” Auditorium or you could grab some popcorn at the “Your Business” Concession Stand. Naming Rights Opportunities are available now.