At Penn Cinema, we strive to create memorable experiences within our communities through amazing service and quality entertainment. Check out the available positions listed below to see how you can contribute to our mission!
Location: Penn Cinema – Huntingdon Valley, PA
Status: Part-Time, 15+ hours per week
Job Level: Entry
As a Team Member at Penn Cinema you’ll ensure the best possible entertainment experience around. You provide friendly and quality service to guests at in the concession stand and maintain Penn Cinema’s high standards for comfort, safety and cleanliness.
Pretty straightforward, huh? We think so. But we’re not looking for just anyone.
Do you have what it takes?
- Available Monday-Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Penn Cinema
- Receptive to training, personal development/growth and new experiences
- Comfortable communicating and working with guests, supervisors, peers, subordinates or vendors
- Comfortable with new and changing technologies
At Penn Cinema, we are all part of a team-based culture. We work hard to maintain a take-charge attitude at all levels and strongly believe in a customer-first mentality. If you feel that you would be a good fit for the Penn Cinema team, please submit an application at the link below.