Location: Penn Cinema – Wilmington, DE
Starting Wage: $12/hour
Job Level: Entry
At Penn Cinema, we strive to create memorable experiences within our communities through amazing service, quality entertainment and clean, modern facilities.
As a member of the Penn Cinema team, you’ll directly influence the overall Penn Cinema experience and build relationships with customers and fellow team members. We rely on our team to maintain our high-standards for service, quality and cleanliness. We offer flexible schedules, great benefits and an environment that is truly welcoming.
What You’ll Do
Ensure successful daily theater operations
- Provide exceptional customer service that is friendly, helpful and fast
- Maintain exceptional facilities that are clean, safe and in good repair
- Provide an experience that is comfortable, distraction-free and picture-perfect
- Serve fresh, appetizing and properly prepared food and beverages
- Maintain cash handling procedures
What We’re Looking For In You
- Receptive to training, personal development/growth and new experiences
- Ability to remain effective under periods of high volume and stress
- Comfortable communicating and working with guests, supervisors, peers, subordinates or vendors
- Comfortable with new and changing technologies
- Committed to a high standard of integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Penn Cinema
- 16 years of age or older
- Availability on nights, weekends and holidays.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Professional appearance and positive role model